Posts tagged iPad
Colourful interface and cute animal icons that are eye-catching to kids, hence to stimulate their interest in playing music.
Introducing the new 2-player mode which allows you to play music together with your kid, side by side on the iPad screen. Any notes you played will be highlighted on the opposite side of the iPad screen so your kid may follow and learn to play songs from you.
- Colorful 15-key piano with cute and animated animal characters.
- Switch to animal sound mode and to mimic the animal sounds!
- 3 modes of music playing: Freesplay; play along with a nursery rhyme by touching on the highlighted notes OR; touch on any notes and still make a song!
- 9 children songs to learn and play with.
- Record & playback function: Storing permanently up to 3 songs on your iPad.
- A lock slide to cover the function buttons in case you want your kid just to play a song but not to mess around with the buttons.
Baby Piano HD is now available on iTunes for US$2.49.
Thanks to Mike Flaminio of Insanely Great Mac for doing this video review of our Baby Flash Cards 2 HD iPad app, together with other great apps for kids such as Dr. Seuss and Magic Piano. Check it out!
Baby Classical, a joint project with Naxos, is a classical music appreciation app that sets out to familiarize children with some of Bach’s liveliest and most playful pieces, in a fun and interactive way. It’s a great and effective app for a child’s music and brain development.
Baby Classical features:
- Contains 7 songs by Bach for young minds stimulation and inspiration.
- Colourful and animated backgrounds.
- Slide or tap with your fingers on screen to simulate piano playing.
- Tap on any one of the 8 animal icons and to perform along with the songs.
- Edit and create your own playlist.
- Set timer for app to close automatically.
Here comes Baby Cortex‘s second iPad app, Baby Memory Cue HD. Baby Memory Cue HD is an adorably-cute version of the well-loved, classic game of memory. All you have to do is to memorize as many as you can the position of the images and as the game begins, flip two identical tiles in succession till you can proceed to the next level.
- 4 nicely-constructed levels.
- 44 charmingly-designed cards.
- Voice feature for each card.
- 2-players versus mode.
Baby Flash Cards 2 HD is currently “In the Spotlight” on the iPad App Store, under the Education category. Hurray!!
Up to now the sales of Baby Flash Cards 2 HD has been doing very well, so here we would like to say thanks to all of you. Remember if you have any comments and suggestions, do feel free to drop us an email and let us know.