For users up to seven years old, Alphabet Car helps children learn letters, words and spelling in a fun and interactive environment. By tilting the iPhone to steer their vehicle, kids run over letters to form words and unlock new levels and cars. With Alphabet Car, parents and their children will discover:
· More than 40 levels to play, unlock and discover
· More than a dozen vehicles, beginning with the “Baby Bus”
· Difficulty modes ranging from Preschool to Expert for the various stages of a child’s growth
· A colorful, interactive and entertaining environment filled with 3D graphics and music
· Once a level is unlocked, children can always practice a particular series of words by going back to the relevant stage, offering nearly limitless hours of learning fun
To reinforce the words learned through other visual cues, Alphabet Car can be used in conjunction with Baby Flash Cards. Baby Flash Cards is a widely popular app on iTunes with more than 500,000 downloads to date.
This entry was posted by babyadmin on November 24, 2010 at 10:59 pm, and is filed under iPad, iPhone, News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.